Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Please Excuse My Laziness

Apologies, blogosphere. I've been MIA and I hate to say it, but it was rather nice. Since my last post I've:
  • Worked on my tan

  • Bummed around Chicago street festivals

  • Spent sunny days drinking and playing soccer in the park with friends

  • Cleaned out my closet (yes, you read that right)

  • Traveled to Cleveland

  • Hugged my mom, dad and sister tight

  • Survived my sister's bridal shower (wayyyyy too many women in one location)

  • Visited with my favorites from high school

  • Slept, read and ran...a lot

  • Contemplated life with Scoot and...

  • Last but not least, TURNED 25

As my dad would say, "A QUARTER OF A CENTURY." And....I feel no different. However, I did get a nice bday treat: a vacation back home to attend my sister's bridal shower (which was on my birthday...I will get her back someday) and celebrate with my family, whom I don't see enough.


The 5-day weekend was filled with long, delicious dinners, runs with my mom and sister and workouts with my dad, shopping and showering (bridal that is) while the boys golfed, pool time at the country club, manis/pedis, haircuts and lots (of much needed) R&R. It's always SO NICE to go home.


Here are some pics from my fabulous flee to the cleve:


If you can't have a real Rebecca Minkoff, why not get the "cake" version...


The beautiful bride to be at her shower...







No comments:

Post a Comment