Tuesday, February 17, 2009

To Keep or Not to Keep? That is the question.

So...I had the day off yesterday, which was nice. Days off are great because you don't feel guilty about not working (as you would on a sick day) and you get a ton of stuff done (at least I do). Only problem is I can't sleep in, which is really annoying. This past Sunday I slept until 9am and it was monumental.

So, I woke up around 8 yesterday, went to two classes at the gym (i'm hella sore today), grocery shopped, got Scoot's birthday present (the big 25 is on Fri), cleaned, did 3 loads of laundry and, after all that, it was only 2pm. I couldn't believe it. So, because I had been so productive, I decided to treat my self to a little retail therapy. But, since I have no money and am saving up for a trip to Vegas in a few weeks, I told myself I could only go to one store -- Nordstrom.

And, within 15 minutes, I had gotten these BCBG pumps:

Even though it was love at first site, I'm still kind of undecided on them. I had on black leggings when trying them on and they looked super cute. And I was also thinking about a dress I want to wear Friday (which they'd look great with) and a few outfits that they'd be perfect with in Vegas.

BUT, here's the thing...what can you wear them with besides solid colors? You can't put these on with a patterned shirt or even a pink or yellow shirt for that matter. But, they'd look so great with black tights at work, or black shorts or a black dress this summer. AND, above all that they were actually comfortable (i'm not lying, I swear).

But, I'm still undecided, what do you think? Should I keep?

p.s. RHOC finale tonight -- i can't wait! And the premiere of RHNYC, which isn't as good as OC, but still entertaining.

TUNE IN.

S&S

No comments:

Post a Comment