Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Couldn't Resist

Everyone on Facebook has been posting these “25 most random things about me” notes and to be honest, I want in on the fun. But, I don’t know how to post a note on Facebook and I really don’t want my 25 things to show up in anyone’s mini-feed. So…I’ve decided to share the “25 most random things about me” with the blogosphere. Consider yourself tagged!

1. There is nothing in my life more important than my family.

2. I can eat A LOT. Probably more than you would think when looking at me and I absolutely LOVE fast food. I think anyone that says they don’t like McDonalds is LYING (and un-American) and my mouth waters every time I think about a Bojangles biscuit.

3. I’d like to write a book someday and I’m hoping it’s some sort of mix between Jennifer Weiner and Stephanie Myer.

4. My parents have the most amazing relationship. I hope and pray that I’ll have exactly the type of marriage they do.

5. I’m extremely hyper (at times) and this thoroughly annoys my sister. She used to say to my mom “can’t you give her something.” My family thinks I have ADD/ADHD, but was never properly diagnosed.

6. My friends say I’m gaudy. I admit, I love wearing gold jewelry – lots of it.

7. I feel very, very blessed to have met Scoot at such a young age. We’ve been through a lot, but we went through it together and we couldn’t be in a better place now. He’s my best friend, always will be.

8. I’ve lived in North Carolina and in NYC and I can 100% say that Midwesterners are my favorite breed. The girls eat and the guys are actually guys.

9. I have an abnormally big, big toe (thanks dad) and I hate it. It’s really ugly and my friends like to tease me about it because they know it bugs me.

10. My sister’s a genius – I’m dead serious. She got a perfect on the math portion of her SAT, was valedictorian and is now getting her doctorate in biomedical engineering. What the F?

11. I hate making my bed and am convinced that I’ll never be able to make a pretty bed with tucked in sheets and puffed up pillows.

12. I’ve never met anyone I respected or envied more than my teammates, my BD’s. They’re truly the most beautiful women in the world – both inside and out.

13. I started cooking when I moved to Chicago and I’m really enjoying myself. I’d love to take a cooking class someday.

14. I love to workout – running, kickboxing and Bikram are my favorites. It’s a big stress reliever for me and I’m usually a much nicer, happier person afterward. Nothing better than a good sweat.

15. I can’t imagine being a stay at home mom and don’t think I ever will be one. I crave a challenge, love being busy and would never want to depend on anyone else’s income, even if it were my husband’s (my grandma and momma taught me well).

16. I somehow managed to get a 3.8 in college and don’t feel like I really studied much at all.

17. I like clothes, A LOT and I love to dress up. BUT, when I get home I immediately change into my Elon soccer sweats. Once a BD, always a BD.

18. I’d like to open my own boutique one day and my brother biles has been saving up for my little dream. Bless his heart.

19. I actually hate going out and being social. Most people wouldn’t think that because I work in PR, but in all honestly a night club sounds painful to me. A good meal with Scoot and a Law and Order SVU Marathon is my idea of a great night.

20. I’m convinced that every girl wishes they were athletic. I know if I weren’t, I’d wish I were. And, I firmly believe that every girl at Elon wanted to play on our soccer team. Soccer girls are cute – well at least they were at Elon (slap, slap).

21. I only listen to country and rap. Taylor Swift is my current hero and Real Love by Mary J is my anthem.

22. I did gymnastics for many years growing up and can still do a back flip – ask my teammates.

23. I want a dog, really bad and I want to name him Grady, after Grady Sizemore, obviously.

24. I’m from Cleveland and people like to make fun of it, but the truth is its home and I absolutely love it.

25. I want a lot out of life and I don’t think I’m going to be satisfied until I get it all.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Jen-Jen...I think your big toe is one of your best features.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete