Thursday, January 29, 2009

"The Girls Want to Come Out and Play"

Oh, Vicki. Miss, “I’m so professional…I’m the best mother…I’m super strict and my kids don’t have sex.” Well, girl, you finally showed your true colors. Kissing a married man right in front of his wife and telling him “the girls want to come out and play” – you should be ashamed of yourself!

I wonder how Don’s gonna react when he sees this episode (it’s like these people forget they’re on national television, I swear).

MY PEOPLE! MY PEOPLE! MY PEOPLE!

I have to admit, when I saw shots of Michigan Avenue and a boat tour cruising down the river I got excited – Chicago R-E-P-R-E-S-E-N-T. Gotta have some pride – nothing better than summertime Chi.

Vicki takes her NEW (not new to us) friend Jeana to meet her OLD friends (high school friends) in Chicago – or some suburb of Chicago because they definitely weren’t in city limits. From the first shot of the house Scoot and I were looking at each other like “where the HECK are they?”

Anyway Vicki’s THRILLED to be with her PEOPLE Jeana’s feeling left out and singing “make new friends but keep the old…” and me and Scoots are rolling our eyes and waiting for the alcohol to set in (their alcohol that is).

Of course it only takes a few martinis at dinner and BAM – Vicki’s all over some dude at the bar (her friend’s husband we soon discover) kissing his face and threatening to bring out the “girls”…I’m thinking LORDDDDDDDDDDDDD she’s gonna regret this. But, before we know it Don calls (great timing BRAVO) and Vicki calms down (if that’s even possible for Vicki).

YEHAWWWWWWWW GRETCHEN’S GONNA MAKE HER OWN MONEY

This part of the show truly embarrassed me – it was like watching the Bachelor and having to turn away because I’m literally humiliated for the girls. Who acts like that at the gym? Seriously. Gretchen’s a fit girl – she looks like she spends a fair amount of time in the gym – so why was she acting like each piece of equipment was a horse she was riding? I don’t get it. And, who wears their hair down to the gym (not to mention the makeup). I’ve always hated girls who wear their hair down to workout (or play soccer) – you know it’s hot and sticking to your neck…stop trying to look cute and put it up!

She didn’t know what a punching bag was used for. She had no idea what do to in the pilates room. And she wants to open HER OWN GYM? Gahhhhh. As Aerosmith said, you’re pretty enough that you’ll be fine when Jeff dies (that should now be past tense) – no need to venture into your own business. You’ll be fine just flirting your way through life.

WASH THAT BOY’S MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP

I used to think Shane was hot. Technically he still is, but my attraction to him has gone WAY DOWN. Who talks to their mother like that? Especially in front of friends and family. I was appalled. I don’t care what their psyches are telling them about the way Jeana’s husband treated her, blah blah blah. It’s wrong and for once, Vicki was right on – I wish she would have smacked that boy across the face.

On another note, anyone catch Shane’s girlfriend, Shana? She’s got a booty on her, but I don’t think she spoke once. How cute, Shane and Shana.

I’m refusing to talk about Tamra in this post – it was a lame episode for her. And, who cares about Aerosmith’s trashy daughter’s drinking problem, I don’t.

‘til next time.

S&S

No comments:

Post a Comment