Friday, January 23, 2009

Random Thoughts

Things I want to do this weekend:

  • See a good movie – maybe Slumdog Millionaire…I’ve heard good things. I still haven’t seen The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Revolutionary Road or Bride Wars (dang, I need to get out more).
  • Clean the apartment and do laundry. One of my biggest pet peeves is the salt that comes off our boots and makes our wood floor all chalky. Can’t deal with it.
  • Workout at my new gym. Just dropped Lakeshore and joined LPAC. I’m sorry but I can’t belong to a gym that ups my membership without upping their accommodations.
  • Go to Bed, Bath and Beyond (I really want a Sonicare Toothbrush)
  • Finish my book
  • Catch up on sleep, eat good food, go to a Bikram class.

Things I can’t wait for:

  • My trip to Vegas with Scoot in March
  • Getting my new bathing suit from Victoria’s Secret in the mail
  • The pending BD trip to Spacey’s Lakehouse in May
  • Work to calm down
  • Scoot's bday (i have something in the works)
  • The Chicago tundra to melt and warm weather to follow
  • My new lap top
  • Sis’s bachelorette party and wedding (talk about the party of the century)
  • Cub’s season to begin
  • Week long trip with some of my favorites to Breckenridge, CO in August (I’ve never been to CO)

2 comments:

  1. Jenna! Reading this makes me miss you and Chicago so much. And weirdly it makes me really want that hotdog now. I don't know why....You talk about food. I think of you and food. But esp hotdogs. I associate those with you. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW, aims. So glad hot dogs make you think of me. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete