Thursday, March 26, 2009

FASHION: Tory Burch Affordable Find

I’m in love with the entire Tory Burch line, but most of her purses, shoes and clothes are way out of my price league. But…I am looking for a new beach bag/tote and decided to splurge a little so I checked her site and found this:



Isn’t it the coolest? It’s a foldable tote that wraps up into a patent leather case (that looks like a wallet) with leather logo detail and gold hardware. I couldn’t have been more impressed!

I immediately thought that this would be great for so many things:
-Grocery Store: case in purse, tote for groceries
-Gym: case in purse, tote for dirty, sweaty gym clothes after workout
-Traveling: How often do wonder when packing whether or not you’ll need an extra bag for all the shopping you know you’ll be doing on vacation.

This little contraption is genius, the only thing I’m upset about is not coming up with the idea myself! And, the best part is it’s under $100 – go get yourself one!

No comments:

Post a Comment