Wednesday, March 18, 2009

S&S: The New Edition

I've decided that this blog needs a purpose, or a theme rather. When I started this a few months back, I just wanted to write about whatever popped into my head. I had no idea where this blog would go. But now, I've decided that I'd like to have a theme, or a few themes to focus on. Enter: Fashion, Food and Fitness (kinda lame, I know, but I liked "the three F's").

Everyone that knows me well, knows that these three F's incapsulate my very favorite things in life AND you all also know that I can speak to all three subjects very easily. 
  1. I've always been an athlete (played Division 1 soccer) and love running, biking, Bikram and any type of workout. 
  2. Although I no longer do Fashion PR, that's where I started and I have a very weak spot for clothes and all types of fashion. 
  3. And last but not least, FOOD. I've always been able to eat a ton (thank god) and love food. I love trying new restaurants, eating different types of food and more recently I've gotten very into cooking. 
So...welcome to the new S&S. I'll rotate topics, but still include my random thoughts/nuances. I figure I can lump my posts about reality TV (RHOC) into Fashion and can talk about my annoyances whenever I damn well please. 

Here's to hoping you enjoy what's ahead as much as I know I will!

S&S

No comments:

Post a Comment