Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thank GOD for Channing Tatum

Finally, Channing Tatum has a new movie out.


“Fighting” is the story of a homeless Manhattan boy (Tatum) who becomes an underground street fighter under the management of a scam artist (Terrence Howard). I don’t care if he’s a dancer (Step Up), soldier (Stop Loss) or street fighter (Fighting), I’M THERE.

Now let me get one thing straight. I’m not that celeb-crazed when it comes to guys. I could go on and on about Britney, Jessica, Lindsey, etc., but celeb guys don’t really do much for me – where’s the drama?! I could care less about Brad, George, Matt, etc.

But my good friend Jill and I will be catching the Channing movie sometime in the next few weeks – she’s equally obsessed and went to see both Step Up and Stop Loss with me.

My obsession with Channing got me thinking though, who are the hottest men in Hollywood? Here are my top three:

1. Channing Tatum (obv) - I can watch Step Up over and over and over and over and over again. And, I'm biased -- his fiance's name is Jenna.


2. Mark Wahlberg - Normally not my type, but I'm totally into him. I don't know if it's the bad boy persona or that fact that he produces Entourage and it's based on his life, but I love him.



3. Clive Owen - Some say he looks like Scoot so maybe that's why, but for some reason I find him incredibly attractive.


Wow, I had no idea this post would be so fun -- looking up these gorgeous men on Google was a blast. I'll get back to everyone with my review on the movie, but in the meantime, let me know who your top three are.

1 comment:

  1. Definite #1 - Channing Tatum - we share a love for the ghetto white guys...yum.
    #2 - Matthew Fox - love the eyes
    #3 - Will Smith - he's my personality crush

    ReplyDelete